Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Firefox is the best browser for reading

Recently when reading a couple of articles with Google Chrome I noticed I had a hard time trying to read. The letters had a low resolution and low contrast compared with the page background. I thought glassed would be needed because of too many hours working with the computer.

Then I tried to open the same page with Firefox and the difference is amazing. The text has much better quality than with Google Chrome. The words have such a high resolution that you have no problems reading for hours and hours. It's the perfect browser for reading and to digest information.

Is this a problem with Chrome's character size? Not at all. You can modify the character size, the font and some more options and get the same end result. Chome is not a browser to read. It's fast in my cases but for long hours of reading and browsing the internet it loses to Firefox by a longshot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advantages of Working on the Cloud

A funny trend I saw on Google Trends is that desktop search is becoming obsolete. Windows 8 almost didn't have a desktop search because ...