Thursday, November 26, 2015

Windows 10 is for me the best Windows ever

Widows 10 is simply amazing. It's the fastest, lighest Windows ever made in my opinion. Everything is working fine now.

What features Windows 10 has?

1- Start menu again! For me it's the best Windows 10 feature yet. Because now when I want to find a program, software or file, I just have to search and it works really fast. Everything appears on the search results fast. Windows 8 does not have that feature and that's what I don't like the most about Windows 8. There is no way to search the computer, just the slow search that Windows has by default. Windows 10 just solved that in a great way.

2- More security. I get "ads" from Microsoft on my computer saying that Windows is the most secure Windows. Ok it's good to know I can buy books on the web and be safe. Since today we use the computer for all the office work and internet and the cloud it's good to know Windows ia safer.

3- Speed. You want more speed? I have new laptop. Laptops are slower than desktops but with Windows 10 on the laptop the speed is just amazing. I don't have to wait for almost anything. Windows just loads everything super fast.

4- Stability. Do you know how many times Windows 10 crashed on my laptop? None until today. I don't even have to reboot the computer. It goes to sleep and it continues to work just fine. Amazing. Microsoft did a really great job. I almost never reboot the computer unless I want even more speed. The computer lasts weeks sometimes.

5- Cloud. By default Windows wants you to save everything on the cloud. Simply amazing. You don't have to be cafeful about not letting the computer fall down. Everything is safe on the cloud even if the computer crashes. Good point Microsoft!

6- Updates. Back then you had to worry about Windows Updates. Now Windows does everything automatically for you. It's always up to date. I don't even notice when Windows is updating.

7- Reliability thanks to the cloud. You can format the PC and install Windows again if you want max speed again. No problem since Windows let's you save anything to One Drive the files are always safe. Restoring the computer is not a problem anymore in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advantages of Working on the Cloud

A funny trend I saw on Google Trends is that desktop search is becoming obsolete. Windows 8 almost didn't have a desktop search because ...